Saturday, April 15, 2006

Giant Midget Sub

Phew! That took some doing, but I've just polished off the delicious 6ft giant sub I won in the Subway competition in this week's Thanet Extra.

Some old sea dogs might argue that a 6ft sub, far from being classified as 'giant', might in their day have been more accurately described as 'midget', but I can tell you, having just eaten one, that 'giant' does not even come close to doing it justice. I regard myself as fortunate, however, that I no longer have to imagine the taste sensation which could be contained in such a concoction, or, indeed, picture the surprise on the faces of my family, friends and work colleagues when the delicious whopper is delivered to my home or office.

I just hope there are no complications when it comes to dropping the kids off at the pool tomorrow morning.

No comments: