Friday, April 21, 2006

Birthday Honours

The more I think about it, the more certain I am that Her Madge must be coming to Ramsgate to mark her 80th birthday today. She may even be about to bestow a special honour upon a certain special someone, if you catch my drift!

Odd though. I've studied her official published schedule for the day, which includes immensely dull activities such as 'raising an extra large flag at Windsor Castle', and 'tribute to the Queen by Prince Charles to be broadcast on Radio 4', but no mention of the special trip down to the Millionaires' Playground.

They must be keeping it as a lovely surprise for her. I expect they're rolling out the red carpet at Kent International Airport as we speak. I'd better go and stand down by the Granville. Don't want to miss out.

No comments: