Sunday, April 02, 2006

Bentley Does It

Strolling along the prom, as is my wont on a Sunday afternoon, that bloody awful Noel cruises past in his silver Bentley Continental. I know this is the new millionaires' playground, but please, we could do without the likes of him around here.

I noticed, though, that he didn't park up. Probably put off by the track-suited pit bull tuggers, who seem to constantly walk up and down the road like clockwork soldiers, eyes permanently to the right, peering into car windows. God knows why, maybe it's vanity, although most of them are so repulsive they could curdle milk just by looking at it.

6 comments:

sfdretywu said...

Like the smell of worms after rain? Newtons' second law!
Maybe the apostrophe is in the wrong place, but that's because we see it as his law when really it applies to all of us.
Am I becoming a grammer b4 my time?

RamSkateRaider.

sfdretywu said...

In the good old days, we used to throw away the things we considered rubbish. Now, there's nowhere to throw it.
C'est lavie.

Arse Mart'd I Rake.

BJG said...

Your comment are shite. they make no sense what so ever. I am getting completley fed up with you and you unfunny bollocks.

Sorry ECR but this 'joker' is lowering the tone of your site.

Why don't you start your own site ram skate raider?

sfdretywu said...

I can only assume from your little tantrum that you DO have funny bollocks.
I would gladly accept Richards invitation to leave, should he care to issue it.
Yours just makes my shoe stick to the floor in a rather pongy way.

RamSkateRaider.

p.s. Your own missive would perhaps make a little more sense if you didn't keep missing letters off the end of words ;-)

Eastcliff Richard said...

Please, girls, enough of the handbags at dawn!

Yours,

ECR

sfdretywu said...

Quite!

RamSkateRaider.