Sunday, May 14, 2006

Lunch

Just back from a long lunch and a spot of retail therapy at Bluewater with Elton. He just had to have the £400 pepper grinder from John Lewis for his new house in Brussels. I told him that, if he had waited a couple of years, he could have bought a new house in Brussels for a lot less, just up the road at Westwood.

I couldn't help noticing that the shopping centre was bedecked with banners advertising a new 'Five in One' bra. I suppose one must rejoice that at last the lingerie industry is catering for the udder woman.

6 comments:

sfdretywu said...

I am curious as to the udder four uses of this bra.
Apart from the standard 'support' function, could there be...

Rotate, to save turning your baby around.

Emergency eject, can be disabled when taking tea with the vicar.

Stealth mode, for those occasions when you may wish to drink in the other bar in a Welsh pub.

Auto rinse, for the removal of excess soap when no longer required.

Eastcliff Richard said...

I'm beginning to suspect that Ram Skate Raider is funnier than I am! Who's for turning the blog over to him?

sfdretywu said...

Well not me, matey!
Not being a millionaire, I have to work for a living so just wouldn't have the time.
Besides, I vehemently disagree with your synopsis, although I did make a Dutchman laugh on several occasions yesterday and was suitably chuffed.
I've yet to crack his wife!
If you're getting bored, you could always sell out to James Pond.

sfdretywu said...

Really! The site may be worth a lot moore than you think. He's a doctor, you have no choice but to trust him.

Eastcliff Richard said...

I'm enjoying some good weed here bro and no longer give a shit who runs the blog.

Roger Moore can have it for all I care.

sfdretywu said...

I think I prefered you as a Brucie/Charlie hybrid.
We'd be better off without the weed that nature weed, I believe.
Though I could, no doubt, be persweeded otherwise.