Friday, May 12, 2006

Gone To Pot

I don't know, I'm away for 48 hours and the whole blinking place seems to have gone to pot. Must be something in the air.

You'll be pleased to hear the gig in Manchester went off alright, although there must have been a misunderstanding somewhere along the line, as when I pressed the big red button to open the hideous tower block thing, the entire edifice blew up.

But the developers seemed pleased enough and took me to lunch in the Pennines. Mind you, the conversation was dull as, and seemed to revolve for the most part around some local geographical feature called Rooney's Foot.

5 comments:

sfdretywu said...

Surely you mean that the whole place has gone away from pot (or more to the point, it's the pot that's gone away)?
"Sorry officer, I didn't realise that growing pot plants was illegal!"
Still, had they had the foresight to grow everything in one large container, it could, perhaps, have been passed off as one big plant.
Wouldn't be the first time that'd happened.
I notice that Lucy dissapeared around the same time as the indoor farm. Anything in that?
Have read about Rooneys' foot in The Sun but The Times seemed to indicate that the real problem is some three feet south of there.

Eastcliff Richard said...

Ram Skate, old chum, are you sure you haven't been wandering around a few of our local industrial units yourself?

sfdretywu said...

Personally, I have no need to.
I don't begrudge those that do, though!
I tried it once in college but didn't inhale (same as the time that I tried oral sex). Does that count?

Anonymous said...

It all goes down the same way.

Anonymous said...

Interesting site. Useful information. Bookmarked.
»