Friday, May 12, 2006

Bad Mouth

I see from the trade press that Piers d'Organ is set for stardom as a judge in some new US talent show created by the sartorially challenged Simon Cowell.

Personally I've never seen eye to eye with the little gobshite. I bumped into him at my club once, and, during the pained smalltalk, asked him on what grounds he was there.

"I'm a country member," he replied.

I'm afraid that, at that point, the veneer cracked, and I responded with the rather acidic: "How could I ever forget?"

3 comments:

sfdretywu said...

Some people have a nose for country folk. For goodness sake don't ever tip them upside down (country folk, that is, not your nose)! The aroma is not favourable.

Anonymous said...

Greets to the webmaster of this wonderful site! Keep up the good work. Thanks.
»

Tarty Knickers said...

what an hilarious put down, you are shrewd, you realy are