Monday, July 09, 2007

Let's Have A Nice Debate

With regret I've had to turn on the old comment moderator as things are getting slightly out of hand regarding my petition to Our Gordon Master, asking him to instruct the local council to regulate these infernal training flights over the Millionaires' Playground.

I know there are some strong feelings out there, but I will not have respected councillors labelled 'f***ing *ss*rs'. Let's leave that sort of thing to the leader of the Tory group.

This is the first time I've had to do this. I hope to resume normal service as soon as everyone's calmed down.

4 comments:

Lucy Mail said...

Well ok. What would you like to know about ice, then?

Lucy Mail said...

Also, since you have comment moderation enabled, is it necessary to have that rather w*nky and somewhat irritating (because you often have to type the thing two or three times) word verification enabled?

Richard Eastcliff said...

I'll turn that w*nky thing off, then.

Anonymous said...

The headline in today's Thanet Times is VISITORS FROM THE SKIES