Sunday, July 15, 2007

A Crafty Rank

Not a reference to my old showbiz pal Wossie's impertinent inquiry into David Cameron's teenage fantasies. No. What I mean is that avid observers of this drivel may have noticed that I have promoted a couple of local bloggers to my 'Millionaires' Row'.

Zumi has proven to be a person of discriminating tastes, much in my own mould, and a real asset to the Millionaires' Playground. And Captain Dog seems like a thoroughly decent cove, not averse to the odd tipple, who's about to become a dad for the first time. Good luck with the nipper, Captain!

No slur intended on the other 'Exciting New Talent' still awaiting promotion. It's more a question of it being handier for me to find the blogs I visit most if they're higher up the sidebar. Nobody could ever accuse me of not being selfish!

4 comments:

ZumiWeb said...

'Tis an honour indeed to join such august company. Thank 'ee kindly... One does one's best!

Richard Eastcliff said...

I enjoyed the 'elephant in a bull suit', amongst others!

Anonymous said...

i honestly don't think we should talk about beastiality on your site richard
all the best derick

Lucy Mail said...

Hey, all-the-best-derick, you speak for yourself!
I quite like the odd cock and bull story, myself.