I see the Dickensians over in Boredstares are getting uppity over the amount of litter that was left on their beach after last week's sweltering weekend. According to the front page of today's Gazunder more than 100 bottles, empty drink cans and dirty nappies (eeurgh!) were left strewn across the sands in Viking Bay.
However, here in the Millionaires' Playground we get a better class of visitor. Here's what I found on a recent stroll along the strand:
1. Fortnum's picnic hamper
2. Copy of Country Life
3. Seven bottles of Dom Perignon
4. Five bottles of Krug
5. Apple iPhone
6. Two jars of Gentleman's Relish
7. Pair of Prada sunglasses
8. Chemical toilet from Sunseeker Portofino 35
9. Porsche Cayenne (minus wheels)
10. Bentley Continental (burnt out)
As you can see, you don't just get any old rubbish in Ramsgate!