Monday, July 24, 2006

Wrist Watch

No time to blog over the weekend, I've been busy rehearsing for the UK's first ever Masturbate-a-thon.

When Bev, my agent, originally asked me if I'd be interested in guesting at this rather unusual charity fund raiser, I thought she was pulling my plonker. Now it turns out I'll be pulling it myself.

Still, it's all for a good cause, and in the best possible taste, and, needless to say, Channel 4 will be making a documentary about it, so there'll be a bit of exposure there, too.

So do come and join in the fun on the 5th of August. Unless you're not feeling yourself, that is.

2 comments:

Lucy Mail said...

I notice from the write-up that you link to, they've already staged a 'penis week'.
Seems a little unfair to me as that would only cover half the population.
Surely a 'twat week' would give much better coverage (almost total coverage on the North of the Isle)!

Richard Eastcliff said...

The organisers are promising plenty for women to do, and there'll also be a mixed area for boys, girls, and anything in between.

The only rules are no touching other people, and there'll be monitors there to ensure that you actually 'finish off' and don't cheat your sponsors.

What have I let myself in for? Perhaps our local banner tugger would be interested in joining me and 'splashing out' for charity?