Saturday, December 29, 2007

Celebrities On The Box

Flaming Nora! I've seen more celebrities staring out from the packaging of my Christmas presents this year than I'd have clocked watching UK Living for an entire week! Here's a rundown:

Gordon Ramsay's Just Desserts Chocolates - I particularly enjoyed the When Are You Going To Grow A Set Of F*cking B*ll*cks You F*cking T*sser? Lime Parfait

Bill Oddie's Fat Ball Holder - has attracted some great tits. So much more effective than just dangling your shrivelled old nuts off a bush

Nigella Lawson's Topless Jugs - speak for themselves really

That reminds me I must speak to Bev, my agent, about endorsing some products myself next year. After all, I doubt there'd be many Christmas consumers who'd be able to resist a festive nibble on my Dick Cheese!

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

A bit on the vulgar side, Dickie old boy.

Lucy Mail said...

Well quite! I feel like I'm about to swoon.

Richard Eastcliff said...

Yes, a trifle vulgar, and consequently the Australians have, of course, got there before me:

Dick Cheese spread