Saturday, June 30, 2007

Paint The Whole World With A Rainbow

Aah, what a welcome back to the Ile de Thanet! It's nice to go travelling, but it's so much nicer to come home.

Deary me. I appear to have become rather maudlin and nostalgic after my trip to the West Country. Still, that won't last. I've got a smorgasbord of tasty readers' emails to chomp through, so I'll soon be back to my old self, 'having a pop at everything from pizza delivery men to top Tory Sandy Beach' (©2007 Thanet Times). Watch this space!

7 comments:

Tony Flaig said...

I'm watching and nothing is happening.

Nethercourt said...

That's 'Fanet' for yer.....

Richard Eastcliff said...

Well, Tone me old mucker, at least I haven't had to resort to publishing stories about what the cat dragged in. Yet.

Richard Eastcliff said...

Actually, the old computer's spat its dummy, so you may have a long wait.

Richard Eastcliff said...

Well, you may be surprised to hear that popping the old external hard drive in the fridge for half an hour actually does the trick!

If I hadn't done it myself, I would never have believed it!

Millicent said...

Good Lord! Is that what you get up to on Sunday afternoons, ECR?

Richard Eastcliff said...

What, freezing my hard drive off? Yep, just about sums it up these days.