Thursday, November 09, 2006

What Shall We Do With A Drunken German?


While away the office tedium, that's what!

My old chum Scottie, that chap with the dilithium crystals in his Reg Grundies, has sent me a link to a splendid game, in which you're required to keep a drunk German upright on his late night trek home from the bar for as long as possible. Just move your mouse from left to right, and you'll soon get the hang of it. Or not, as the case may be. The furthest I got was 59 metres, perhaps it helps to be drunk when you play it.

I was tempted to refer to it as the 'Lucy Mail Simulator', given all her alcohol-fuelled antics over on Ramsgate Tourettes. But then I realised she hasn't got a beard.

Well, not as far as I know.

3 comments:

Dane Valley Ted said...

I managed 201 feet and I had to find a conversion table to get the ENGLISH version.
It is a shame that it was not a scotsman because they can get 400 miles to thanet but cannot walk between pubs without falling over!

Lucy Mail said...

You've obviously never seen my JaJa Binkss impersonation, where I strip up to the waist, draw a couple of eyes on the front of my thighs and do a handstand.

So yes, occasionally I have a beard!

Anonymous said...

I do an elephant impersonation thats not far off that.