Thursday, November 16, 2006

Hacked Off

Blogging hell! Have you seen what's happened to my humble jottings? They look like they've had a makeover from some hippy on an LCD trip. I've been racking my brains and come up with three theories:

A: It's the work of those dark forces on the Ile who would be happy to see me relocate to Great Yarmouth.

B: Dr Biggles has finally cracked my password, and in a fit of maniacal rage crashed his teeny-tiny plane into my gubbins.

C: I was fiddling with my blog settings and twiddled the wrong knob.

I'm not paranoid (although I know for definite there's someone who thinks I am), but I reckon we can reasonably discount option C.

Good job Laurence gave me his number at that Changing Rooms wake a couple of years ago. If only I could find the bit of paper he wrote it on.

No comments: