Friday, August 04, 2006

Duluxury Flats

Scouring the small ads for a reliable decorator to smarten up the old CTM, I came across this:



I had no idea our local slots-to-property magnate was also handy with a brush, but I suppose it just goes to show how attention to detail can pay dividends.

In the end he turned out to be fully booked, so I went with another chap, who's just come round and given me an estimate. He seemed to know his stuff, although I do have some reservations as he's the spit of one of the Chuckle Brothers.

Could be a case of 'out of the fire and into the frying pan'!

2 comments:

Snailspace said...

The first chap proborbly only used two colours anyway
Burnt Umber and Burnt Sienna

Anonymous said...

Yes and would demand smokey bacon crisps all the time and flame grilled burgers.