Tuesday, May 04, 2010

Stupid Kent

It's all gone terribly quiet, hasn't it? I suppose the combination of a short week along with a general election on Thursday has conspired to shut everyone up!

So while we're waiting for Friday's result, after which the inevitable recriminations will hopefully start, I thought we could amuse ourselves by spoofing Kent County Council's new £400,000 Saatchi campaign to draw visitors to our beloved county.

Click on the pic to read all about it. Then either email me your ideas (with a relevant photo if possible) at richardeastcliff@yahoo.co.uk, or put them in the comments section below. Here's my starter for ten!

9 comments:

Anonymous said...

What We Do & How We Do It
The Water Project provides access to clean, safe drinking water by...

1.Matching donors to proven partners who are drilling fresh water wells and other sustainable water projects.
2.Sending up to 100% of public donations to fund these efforts, ensuring your gifts provide clean water - however you choose.
3.Showing every donor the specific impact of their gifts through photos, short stories and GPS map coordinates.
We believe that every supporter can become part of the story of water by learning, acting, giving and then seeing the difference they make.

We're looking for some willing hands...are you ready?


HELP THANET NOW

Peter C said...

I've been naked at that very spot!

Anonymous said...

Where? Wellington crescent?

Peter C said...

No, silly! Though I've seen naked people at nearby Winterstoke Crescent.

Richard Eastcliff said...

That's given me an idea Pedro!

Anonymous said...

Every time a plane comes over, run out and shake your willy at it?

Richard Eastcliff said...

Well I do that as a matter of course 8:36. It's got one of those flashing red lights on top of it though, I wouldn't want to cause an air accident!

malaprop said...

I thought the light was to frighten off any sparrows.

Richard Eastcliff said...

Generally I find it scares the tits.