Wednesday, February 03, 2010

Ted's Pet Care Corner

Only in your super, soaraway Eastcliff Richard! Each week our animal loving expert Ted solves your pet-related health problems!

Dear Ted, while I was mopping the kitchen floor this morning my pet frog Freddie fell into the bucket of bleach. Despite giving him mouth to mouth, he does not seem anywhere near as lively or playful as he was before. I enclose a picture. Is there anything I can do to restore him back to health, or should I offer him to my friend who runs a French restaurant?

Hoping you can help. T.

Ted writes: Nah, he's a gonner. Chuck 'im outside.

Do you have a pet that's feeling poorly? Email your problem, preferably with a photograph, to Ted@richardeastcliff.co.uk

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Dear Ted, i am lonely fox whose vixen chased me away because a more vigorous and well hung fox usurped me in her favours. I have been kicked out of the lair. Should I go on to Facebook as she did and get myself a new mate or carry on haunting Dreamland in hope of picking up the call of another vixen?

Anonymous said...

Seriously, what in God's name IS that?