Tuesday, February 16, 2010

Out To Lunch

Just back from a slap-up, boozy lunch to celebrate the fact that Eastcliff Richard is now the 554th Most Influential Blog in Britain (ya boo sucks Tony so-called 'Bignews' Margate!)

The news comes courtesy of Cllr Nottingham's excellent From One End of Paint blog, itself voted the 99th best Labour blog in Britain. Trebles all round!

At this rate, I reckon Thanet's blogs are performing better than the British ski jumping team at the Winter Olympics. Hurrah!

4 comments:

Bertie Biggles said...

Congrats, old boy!
Don't quite get this rating stuff though, Dickie old chap, far too technical for me.
Hard to believe that our Strife Team are right behind Thanet's Premier Blog but to mark a top 1000 slot today, Edna brought chocolate Hob Nobs round with the tea trolley. A premier biccie and a real treat.

A J Ovenden said...

Hello gloaters, I am 2,181st and I promise it will not go to my head and I will continue to shop in Netto.

Unknown said...

Top hole old chap !!!!
As the actress said to the bishop.

Anonymous said...

Oi 9:52 we will have no talk of bishops and heads here, although reference's to Penises can be levelled elsewhere!!