Sunday, April 22, 2007

Westwood Housing Scheme Makes Tony Cross


I was wondering where Mr Ceacescu (no relation) had dashed off to yesterday. He was last seen heading in the direction of Westworld Cross in his BMW.

It would seem that he met up with Margate's very own pie-devouring superblogger, Tony Flaig. Together they've made a short film for ECR TV about the new housing estate that's going to be plonked there, and the lack of forethought on the planning front.

Not a bad first effort for Mr Flaig. And, even more gratifyingly, it didn't cost me a sausage!

7 comments:

Mark said...

Very good video, i know whom I'll be voting for come 3/may.

Tony Flaig said...

I wont bring up my fee, but with reference to Mr Ceacescu's Beamer, I wonder is this the same BMW that he is often spotted, sitting in, outside restaurants, wearing a peaked cap, until such time as you and your showbiz pals, stumble out of, late at night.

Anonymous said...

Cool shades you're wearing there Tony mate.

Anonymous said...

What a great film! Will it be shown in all the pollling stations on May 3rd?

Anonymous said...

Very good editing etc in the film. Nice work.

Richard Eastcliff said...

Aw, I'm so embarrassed by all this praise that my testimonials have started to glow!

Richard Eastcliff said...

Actually the technical BAFTA should really go to Mr Ceaucescu (no relation) who trained for several years at UNATC in Bucharest, followed by a stint with Swalegas in Sittingbourne.