Monday, July 28, 2008

Derek Hartorah's Spirit World Of Politics

Only in your super, soaraway Eastcliff Richard! Each week our psychic councillor Derek Hartorah sees what's coming in his crystal ball, politically speaking!

When our faithful poodle Tony passed over into the spirit world last year we were devastated. These wonderful creatures give so much comfort and love but are only with us here in the physical realm for a short time. Ten years seemed to go so quickly.

But I am here to assure you that, like us, they live on. Recently I felt Tony's presence during a book signing in the States. It seemed he was jealous of the West Highland terrier, Gordon, that I acquired after he passed over. Gordon is a very different kind of animal. He's not such an affectionate show-off as Tony and seems disinclined to learn any tricks. His rather grumpy disposition has not endeared him to the other dogs in the area, and only the other day I had to chase away a stout little Jack Russell who seemed intent on shafting poor old Gordon up the poo-chute.

Tony came to me again the other week, over lunch at the Gavroche, and informed me that, sadly, Gordon would soon be joining him in the after life, and that my next dog would be a Pomeranian called David.

That's enough Derek Hartorah - Ed.

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

Not a lot of people know that Sandy is telepathetic. Each and every time I see him on the telly I think "Pathetic!"

Anonymous said...

Weston Super Mare pier.

Up in flames.

No it couldn't be .... could it Derek

Anonymous said...

Hart aura ?

Anonymous said...

Every time I see a councillor with a name similar to Hartorah I feel sick