Wednesday, October 03, 2007

Plane Fascinating

To prove I'm not completely plane-ist I promised my old journalist chum Leo McKinstry that I'd plug his forthcoming history of the Spitfire. It's published on the 18th of this month, and will be available at all good bookshops and online. More details on Amazon, just click here.

Meanwhile, I see the Eastcliff Residents' Association have invited Infartil, the owners of RAF London Kent Ramsgate Manston International Airport, to come and give a chat at their AGM on the 11th. I do hope they give them a deafening welcome.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Can't you play a recording of the Oasis plabe going over as background music?

Richard Eastcliff said...

Nice idea. I'll give it a go next time the lump's doing its rounds. Better still, I'll get Mr Ceaucescu (no relation) to film it, and enter it for the Thanet Is Beautiful competition!