Sunday, March 11, 2007

Me TV


Now that I've got the hang of this BoobTube mullarkey, I've set up an entire channel devoted to moi.

All it needs now is for my crack team of highly trained producers to scour the island in search of corruption and scandal. Which they'll be doing as soon as they've finished the guest bathroom in the west wing.

Meanwhile, if you've got something you'd like to get off your chest in front of my prying eye, just leave a comment, or email me at eastcliffrichard.co.uk. With your help, and my BAFTA winning talent, we should be able to give KCC TV a run for their money!

2 comments:

Tony Flaig said...

Rumour has it that you would need £800,000.01 to top KCC's modest budget. If you want the best you've got to pay for it, just like FAT CATS.

Richard Eastcliff said...

Yes but I've got deep pockets and I'm employing cheap labour. If it all goes pear shaped, though, my own very fat cat Bertie might have to get used to something less eye-wateringly expensive than caviar.