Saturday, March 03, 2007

Loaded


Interpol called this morning to say they had apprehended Cyril, my accountant, attempting to fly out of Schiphol Airport with a suitcase full of fifties. Apparently it's my money! Woo-hoo!

And to confirm the old adage that winners are grinners, my millionaire chum Sir Alan phoned to say he's going to be in Kent's Ramsgate Peninsula for the weekend, and did I fancy doing lunch? Apparently he's here for the knees-up and fireworks tonight to celebrate the 150th anniversary of our Shirley Temple Yacht Club.

So things are looking up! No more shopping at Netto! I think I'll leave the sponsors on the blog, though, as I've got quite a queue of them lined up, and, as they say at one of those cheap supermarkets I've been visiting lately, every little helps!

2 comments:

adem said...

Glad to hear you've got your finances sorted out again. Welcome back Mr Millionaire!

Richard Eastcliff said...

V kind of you Mr Big Blog! If you're planning on being at the Planet Thanet GuzzleFest, I'll treat you to a pint!