Wednesday, January 09, 2008

Thorley Point

According to my counterstaterisometer, somebody from Rupert Murdoch's News International organisation (Times Supplements department to be precise) has been taking a sticky beak at this blog, having landed here by means of entering the search terms 'Frank Thorley Crime' into Google.

They must be researching another of those glowing testimonials to our local pub and grub millionaire's splendid work on various crime-busting committees. I suspect curiosity will get the better of me and I might end up breaking the habit of a lifetime by buying a copy of the Sunday Times this weekend!

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Whatever next!!

Anonymous said...

I think the big thorley scoop must be the suggestion that he would take away his toys if the council didn't let him build a carpark on Green Belt at pegwell.

Since they ignored this threat, one can expect McThorley taverns to be thing of the past.

Ive said it before and I'll say it again I'm always susupicious of pubs that have the same colour tiles in the bar and in the toilets.