Sunday, January 07, 2007

Big Down Under


Well the first class ticket's arrived, I'm off to Australia to tour with my one man show 'An Evening With Eastcliff Richard'.

I expect I'll get a bit of heckling, given the recent cricket debacle, but on the whole the Aussies seem to appreciate my self-deprecating Pommie humour.

I'll be keeping you up to date with my adventures in the big brown land but in the meantime, to celebrate the first anniversary of this blog, there'll be an opportunity to re-live all those hilarious moments of the past year again. A bit like BBC 2, but without having to pay the licence fee.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Thanks for the advance notice, Richard. This gives us time to start working on our plans for crowd control.

You do appear to be a sensitive soul, so I'll be advising my fellow citizens (like Basil Fawlty with the Germans) - "Don't mention the cricket".

Anonymous said...

will you be away for a long time