Now that blighting night flights are back on the agenda at Manston, Kent's Chas 'n' Dave Margate Tracey Emin International RAF Airport, it seems the Consultative Committee, which liaises between residents, the council and owners Infartil, is set to meet again.
Here's what they'll be gassing on about in the airport terminal lounge at 3.15pm tomorrow:
1. Chairman's welcome & opening remarks
2. Minutes of last meeting
3. Introduction of our new secretary, Heidi Golden
4. Introduction of the new Airport CEO, Charles Buchanan
5. Complaints/feedback - at all stages (Charles Buchanan, Brian White)
6. The linked issue of the website (Charles B)
7. The planning application for the radar (Charles B)
8. Consultation on TMZ: transponders (Peter Thompson, Senior ATCO, Charles B)
9. Situation report on the Consultation on Night Noise (Brian W, Charles B)
10. The usual report on environmental issues from TDC (Brian W, another)
11. The usual report from the Airport management (Charles B)
12. Any other business, notified in advance to the Chairman or Secretary
It almost looks like a fresh start, what with a new boss at the helm of the airport (Charles 'Smug' Buchanan) and a new secretary at the helm of the committee (Heidi 'I Haven't Thought Of A Nickname For Her Yet' Golden).
Of course, the one constant is TDC's Director of Regeneration, Brian 'Eeh, Wouldn't An Airport The Size Of Stansted Be Chuffin' Lovely' White!