Saturday, October 03, 2009

Under New Management

Hello there. In fact hello generally. My name is Samantha Clarke and I am a friend and neighbour of the person behind the Eastcliff Richard blog. I have made regular contributions to the blog over the four years it has been running so you may remember me.

As you know, 'Richard Eastcliff' had quite a nasty motorcycle accident a few weeks ago. Please do not worry, he is not at death's door or anything and is expected to make a full recovery and is still available for future bookings. However he has found it rather difficult to concentrate on this blog because of regular trips to hospital, all the medication he is on etc etc. So he suggested to me that I might like to 'take over' his blog for a few weeks until he is more up to it.

As I am in regular contact with Richard he will no doubt be passing on any emails or snippets of news stories that come his way but I have also put my details at the top of this blog in case you want to let me know about anything that's going on. Unlike Richard I do not have a journalism and television background so please bear with me if this blog is not quite as well written as previously. I do know a bit about blogging but I doubt very much whether I will become the 'Queen of Thanet Blogs'! Sxx

PS: Unlike Richard I am happy for everyone to know my name but I prefer to have a rather 'blank' expression LOL on my profile as I do not want to be pestered by autograph hunters in Waitrose. Richard says he will still be able to twitter on like he normally does so I have left his twitter feed in the sidebar. Do email me at samanthaclarke1976@yahoo.co.uk.

12 comments:

Anonymous said...

Samantha? Yeh, right. Well done Tony, congratulations on winning the blog wars.

Richard Eastcliff said...

Tony? You must be Tony Flaig then. Richard told me about you and said that if you were to comment I was to tell you that you are a fat ugly cunt who cannot spell and would not know a news story if it hit you in your sorry, shrivelled bollocks. I think that is what he said. Oh yes and something about you will be hearing from his lawyers.

Richard Eastcliff said...

He also said the next time you shit your britches over a letter threatening a defamation suit do not come running to him as the letter will almost certainly be coming from him. I think that was it although I can't be sure he was in a lot of pain and quite delirious at the time. Hope that helps Tony.

The real Big Tony said...

Hey, I'm Tony Big Flaig!

Anonymous said...
This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.
Richard Eastcliff said...

Straight in the bin with that one. Richard told me there would be people like you. You will find me a lot less easy to reason with.

Lucy Mail said...

When they're as hard of thinking as a few of this lot are, reasoning with other people goes way beyond hard.
Spelling things out is often lost on the illiterati in Thanet, by definition, I'm afraid.

But I'm sure that Richard has pointed all of this out.

Welcome aboard, sister.
I've often thought that Thanet blogs could do with fewer men and little more honesty!

Richard Eastcliff said...

Thanks Lucy. I see you have taken an even stricter line with your blog and banned comments altogether. I may have to follow your lead with all the testosterone fuelled shitheads/petrolheads/airportheads around here.

JP said...

Just when I was beginning to like you, you go and threaten to curtail the schoolboy bullying we've all come to enjoy of an evening! C'mon Sam (can I call you Sam?), you look like a girl who can handle herself.

Richard Eastcliff said...

I went to a convent school JP. I know what's what when it comes to bullying. And that was just the nuns LOL. Do not worry I will be giving as good as I get.

Nice chatting with y'all. Off now for a GNO but will be back later, no doubt the worse for wear so please excuse any foul language in advance.

Lucy Mail said...

Just of for a GNO with all the testosterone fuelled shitheads/petrolheads/airportheads around here, myself, as it happens.

They're much more fun in the flesh!

Anonymous said...

Nah they aint. They're tits.