Sunday, September 06, 2009

East Of The Wantsum

I'm having such a super time here in the Channel Islands that I clean forgot to blog this week's East of the Wantsum! Here it is - as ever, you can big it up by clicking on it.

Yesterday I bumped into my former accountant Cyril, who now resides in these warmer financial climes and was parking up his SL65 AMC with the personalised number plate (MON 3Y) out the front of the 12 star Radisson I'm staying in. Apparently he's cooked up some whizz-bang tax avoidance scheme, and is taking me out to lunch today to discuss the finer points of what he's calling his 'Jersey Cash Cow' fund. Hurrah!

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

We?
I don't know what you look like, Ian White, and you seem that you have no real credibility.
Would that make you a coward, in name?

Kevin, funny person, afraid, pathetic, same thing!

Best Wantsum yet. Makes me Wantsum more! Thanks Richard.

Anonymous said...

There are some of us who know who Eastcliff 'Dick' is, but aslo feel that it is more fun to have a pseudonym as a local voice piece, it gets people talking. Keep it up big 'Dick'

Anonymous said...

blimey 2.32 that's a bit harsh! what's rattled you?

Richard Eastcliff said...

I'm afraid I've had to delete some rather off-colour comments that the Margate Nutter, hiding behind a variety of pseudonyms, made there.

How much more twisted and vindictive he's going to get, lord knows. But I'll be consulting with my lawyers about the possibility of taking out a restraining order if it continues.